Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day Twenty-Two

I believe it is safe to say that Les and I have enjoyed the road trip, we have had a great time, and we are ready to get home.  :)

Last evening we ate at Papito's Mexican Restaurant.  Good food.  Be careful if you order a large margarita though.  There was no indication of the size when you ordered.


I drove us back to the base.  :)    It was definitely a two-handed drink.

We are in Lodging at a Navy base in Millington, TN now.  Very nice room, and they provide breakfast.  I remember that from our Key West road trip a few years ago.  The Air Force provides laundry facilities and the Navy gives you breakfast.

As you saw in the previous post, we went to Graceland earlier today.  It was just sort of sad.  But I wouldn't mind having this car!


We are both hot and tired.  The last I looked the heat index was still 106.  We are in the A/C and recuperating from Graceland now.

Tomorrow night we will be in Knoxville and then we will be home on Friday!

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: