Monday, November 14, 2022

Okay-ish

We are - in Jacquie's words - "okay-ish".  We are getting close to getting Les' surgery rescheduled.  I will keep you posted.

I am doing okay and finished all my meds.  Been keeping busy doing things around here.  This is a  picture of my current project.


Les' Dad made this snowman many years ago for us.  Mr. Snowman has moved around with us and always comes out each Winter with our Christmas decorations.  Over the years, he has gotten a bit worn.  I decided it was time for a little "facelift" for him before going out this year.  I think maybe one more day of painting and I will be done.  I am being very careful.  As I work, I can still see Dad's careful pencil markings under some of the worn paint. He was a wonderful man and I have good memories of him. When you see Mr. Snowman next, it will be a picture of him in front of our home. 💕

Take care and stay safe.  Life is good, just sometimes it is a whole lot better than others.  And God Bless America!

No comments: