Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Hey

Just letting you know we are okay-ish here.  I'm still keeping up with things.  Made an early morning trip to Kroger today for a few things before the crowds got worse.  And even as early as I went (7 a.m.) there were quite a few people there.  But I got what I needed to get and came home and then had breakfast.

Les had to have some more pre-surgery lab work done.  We think we have all that taken care of and there won't be any more before his surgery.  He is being careful and is still not trusting his leg with the torn meniscus, but he can get around inside the house okay.  

Tomorrow is cooking and food prep day, getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner.  I got the turkey from Jacquie's freezer Sunday afternoon and it is the refrigerator and still hard as a rock. 😯 It will be floating in cold water tomorrow.

In preparation for decorating 🎄 I have gotten things out of the attic so I could check if I needed to make new bows for the wreaths.  I don't!  They are still beautiful!  And still upstairs. 😊

We have had frost a few times and right now it is sunny and up to 51.  I got the outside water line turned off and the faucets drained.  Did some other things outside, too.  

I hope you are all well and staying safe.  Take care of yourselves.  Life is still good!  God Bless America!


Our furry boys are old enough and large enough that I don't think we have to worry about tree climbing, but they do like to take naps on the tree skirts under the lighted threes.

No comments: