Friday, November 4, 2022

Whew!

Well, it's been a week. We have been very busy here.

I had mentioned in a previous post about my digestive issues. (not uncommon when a person has no gallbladder, but this was worse)  It happened again and much worse this time.  So I went to see our doctor.    He checked me over and said he wasn't sure what was going on and we were going to investigate.  I had some bloodwork, urine tests done and several x-rays.  The x-rays were "unremarkable". Although they did show some degeneration in my shoulder joints, not at all connected to my digestive system. Some numbers are "off" on the blood work and I have a UTI.  So then I had to go back in for a culture to be done.  Have not gotten those results yet, but I am on some medication now, and I go back in a month for retesting.  I am doing "okay".

Les has a date for his surgery and we've been busy.  He has had paperwork to fill out, and has been making and taking phone calls and answering a bazillion questions.  He still has some some additional pre-surgery testing to be done and that will be on Monday.  The surgery will be next Thursday at the hospital where I have been several times.  I will keep you posted.

I have a current "To-Do" list I am working on and a few things are getting checked off.  

Our weather is sunny, warm, and humid.  It's supposed to be near 80 this weekend.  We still have Azaleas, the porch Geraniums,  and Hydrangeas blooming while MANY, MANY leaves are falling down.  They are falling earlier and faster than usual this year.

I hope you are all well, and staying safe.  Life is good, even when frustrating and challenging.  God Bless America!

No comments: