Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Just a Couple Updates

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

It was in the 80's here on Monday and yesterday's high was in the 50's with high winds.  As I am writing, today's temps are still in the 50's, the sun is out, and it isn't quite as windy as yesterday.  Leaves are coming down fast.  A couple of our trees are bare now, but others still have plenty of leaves hanging on.

Les' pre-surgery testing is all done and we are just waiting for the call for the surgery time for tomorrow.  It's out-patient and will be done at a surgery center where I have been a couple times.  Nice place.

I've been busy getting things done on my "To-Do" list.  That is going pretty well.  We'll need to ask Chris to come and mow again sometime and help with the leaves, but not right now.  He's offered to come any time, and we appreciate it.

I got packages shipped out for Christmas.  And I've taken inventory of the gifts not getting shipped and have wrapped those.  My next Christmas "job" on the list is to work on the snowman.  He needs a little paint in a few places, but overall he has held up well all these years.  I plan to change the front decorations a little this year and am anxious to work on that, but won't be tackling that until at least Thanksgiving afternoon or the next day.  (I have some new lights) 🎄😀

We went to vote yesterday and got some Starbucks while we were out.  

I got a chance to take a picture of Angus watching the leaves yesterday. 


Finnigan was more interested in snuggles.


Take care of yourselves.  Stay safe.  Life is good and God Bless America!

No comments: