Saturday, November 26, 2022

Some Progress

I've been busy here.  We are doing alright.  I have been working on the Christmas decorating as well as all the usual things that need to be done.

Yesterday I got all the containers and boxes out and moved smaller decorations around.  And as I said in the previous post, worked on the dining room tree.  It is done and looking good.


And for anyone who reads my blog and doesn't really know us, the two chairs on either side of the tree are so Angus and Finnigan can still sit and look out the big window.  They are too big to sit on our narrow windowsills. 😊

This morning after I did morning stuff  and then went to get coffees and pastries at Starbucks, Les and I  officially started our Christmas season here.  We watched "Die Hard".  Yes, we are believers!  It is a Christmas movie!

And then we got the larger living room tree assembled and checked lights before I headed outside to decorate.  The outside is all done now and I think it looks good. The snowman's re-do looks good, I got the lights strung on the garland, and I know they work because I checked them first.  The new solar spotlight to shine on the snowman is sitting in the sun out on the deck to charge up.  It will be put in place later today.


I still need to decorate the living room tree and then clean a bit, but the weekend is not over yet, so I am not in a rush.  Remember, work smarter, not harder. 😆

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: