Friday, November 25, 2022

Happy Day After Thanksgiving

If you are out shopping, be careful and stay safe.  It would have to be an emergency to get me out shopping today.

This morning I got up and did the usual morning stuff and then made oatmeal for our breakfast.  After I had finished all my coffee, I got started on things.  Decorating for Christmas is a multi-day project now.  Used to be all in one day, but I now work smarter, not harder.  I am currently taking a break in front of the computer. 😊  First on the list, was putting the Thanksgiving things away and getting them packed up.  Then I hauled out the containers and boxes.  

I got the dining room tree to the dining room.  Les and I worked together and got it set up.  After we had lunch, I got it fluffed up and started decorating it.  Evidently, Angus just could not wait.  


The tree has since been finished and looks better.  I am sure one or both of our furry boys will be underneath it this evening when we turn the lights on.

The living room tree will be worked on tomorrow.

My original plan for today was to get the outside decorations done.  But until about half an hour ago, it has been cold, gray, and raining.  The sun is trying to come out now.  It is soggy and wet outside, so hopefully, things will dry out and I can work on the outside tomorrow, too.  Like I said, this is a multi-day project.

In the midst of this, I have also done a couple loads of laundry.  And I've gone out to get the mail and put the pumpkin from the porch into the garbage. 

Supper will be Thanksgiving leftovers.

Take care of yourselves. Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: