Sunday, November 6, 2022

Just Saying Hi!

I hope you all got your clocks changed and that you had a good night's sleep.  It takes a while for our systems to adjust to the time change and Les and I were up earlier than usual this morning.  

Our weather is "out of season" right now.  It's in the low-80's, breezy, and humid.  The A/C is turned back on.  Leaves are coming down fast and blowing all around.

I've been busy taking care of things and trying to stay on top of the "To-Do" list.  So far, so good.  I'm still taking the antibiotics and I think they are working.

Tomorrow morning we go to the hospital for some more pre-surgery testing for Les.  Then I think he's all done with that.  We'll get the time for the surgery the day before, so we won't know until Wednesday.

The cars have both been cleaned and the floor mats in each car have been swapped out.  The Winter Weather Tech mats are in now.  

Tuesday is election day so we will try to go vote that morning.

As you can see, this picture was taken in 2008.  Sweet Cinder has been gone for quite a few years now, but this has always been a favorite picture of mine.  I have not been able to catch Angus and Finnigan watching the leaves this year, but they do spend time looking out this window watching the leaves blow around.  

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: