Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Watching the Spackle Dry

I thought I'd say "HI!" while I'm waiting for the pink spackle to turn white and tell me it's ready to be sanded.  Then I will apply the second coat and wait, and sand.  Then paint.  And then clean up the mess.  That is today's project.

Yesterday's project was finally getting to the Commissary and catching up on a few errands and getting to the "Y".  😊

It's in the mid 50's today and going to get progressively warmer and supposed to be 80 by the weekend.  Everyone is looking forward to that!

I got outside the other day and did a little clean-up in the yard.  The recent winds we had brought down more "stuff"; pulled a few weeds, and just generally tidied up.  Les is going to have to mow again soon.  Our grass is growing well!

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: