Thursday, April 12, 2018

Spring!

Finally it is starting to feel like Spring here.  We can't really count those warm "wear shorts to play golf" days that were in February.  It has snowed a couple times since those! Today is bright and sunny and 71.  Supposed to get to 80 for the weekend.

We've been busy here.  Les has been to the "Y" and is now outside doing yard work.

The spackle and paint project in the kitchen took a little longer than I expected, but it is all finished and looks good.  The Spring cleaning is progressing.  Today the focus was on the bathrooms.  Scrubbed everything and washed baseboards, wiped walls, etc.  I bought a new shower curtain for the second bath and I got it pressed and hung up.  Looks nice!


After that I mopped all the tile floor and vacuumed the carpeted areas.  I think I am about done for today.  I will go out and use the blower to clean off the front when Les is done mowing there, but then I am taking a shower and sitting down to read.  I will start the laundry though; have already sorted and have it ready to start when we change.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: