Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!


I hope everyone is having a blessed and happy Easter.  Please remember that it is not all about the bunny.

I have been very busy the last couple days and would like to let you all know that ALL the boxes have been emptied and everything moved from the dining room table.  Of course, some of my planning changed and where I thought I would be putting some things they did not fit right.  But all is put away with room to spare.  I just have to open a couple cabinets and drawers to find what I'm looking for sometimes.  😊

There is still cleaning that needs to be done - think "Spring Cleaning".  But that is not even being thought about until after the backsplash installation and the Culligan service call.

Jacquie, Chris and the girls came over for Easter lunch.  Jacquie did a great job.  She made potato salad, got a small deli tray with meats and cheeses, and brought a carrot cake.  Yesterday Jordan came over and hid eggs for the little ones.  The hunt was a grand flurry of activity!  Cutie Girl was focused on getting the eggs and was great at spotting them.   Little Miss E was more interested in running and running, and picking up river rocks from the landscaping than looking for eggs.  She actually ran right over a couple!


It was wonderful to spend time with them all and we appreciate Jacquie doing our lunch.

Les and I have no big plans for the rest of the day.  We'll have some supper, get our showers and relax.  I will try to stay awake to watch a little TV.  We're having another busy week with hopefully the finishing work on the kitchen.

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: