Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Green! and Wet!

I hope everyone is well and happy!

We're good here.  It rained all day yesterday, stopped last night and was pretty foggy this morning.

Les and the guys are playing golf.  Got to get practice in before their annual golf trip!

Nothing major going on with me.  I'm keeping up with all the usual stuff and taking care of things.  All is under control right now.  😊

Our A/C check-up was this morning and all is well there.  Cleaned up the floor a little when he was done.  He was careful, but like I said, it is very wet outside and he couldn't help but track in a little.

Everything is green and growing.  Azaleas are starting to bloom. Buds on other things.  I took these pictures this morning from the back door. 




Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: