Friday, April 6, 2018

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........(that's a sigh of relief)

Busy day here!  I was up and functioning early with all the usual morning stuff and getting things ready.  The backsplash guy came about 8:00.  He was the younger guy with a good personality and he worked quickly and neatly.  And cleaned up when he was done.  So, yay!  That finishes up the main work on the kitchen!

I will be doing a little spackling and touch-up painting in a couple spots.  My touch-up bucket is all ready and full of what I need.  There's probably another month to wait for our new table and chairs since they are being built in Ohio by an Amish furniture maker.  And I need to get the new window treatments.  And of course, the floor and windows will get a good scrub.

Later this morning the sprinkler guys came and turned on our system.  They tested it and worked on several sprinkler heads.  Told me it's all ready to go but they turned it off since we're supposed to  have heavy rain and wind tomorrow and won't need it now.

After I finished cleaning things up and putting things back in place in the kitchen I headed out to do a couple errands and try the "Y".  Got to do all the machines I do, but passed on the pool since it was full of splashing, hollering, rowdy children on Spring break. 

Here are a few additional pictures of our "new" kitchen.  😊

The backsplash on the right of the picture by the doorway is what they had to finish today.


new under-cabinet lights

new Culligan faucet
Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: