Friday, March 30, 2018

Things Are Getting Better!

The guys came yesterday afternoon and installed the new countertops.  They are beautiful!


When they left I got busy and vacuumed and wiped out all the lower drawers and cabinets, got liner put in everywhere, and then started moving a few things in.  I have warned Les that some things will probably get moved again as I decide if I like new places I am putting things.  😊 Don't worry J & P, the silverware will stay in its new location! 

All the boxes are waiting in the dining room and I hope to work on getting those emptied and things put away later today.  Right now Martin, the plumber, is here working.  He is installing the new dishwasher, faucet, garbage disposal, and our Culligan system we kept.  I am staying out of his way.

Les is playing golf today and I am hoping they get their round in before the rain starts.  The temperature is starting to drop and it is a cloudy 68 now;  yesterday it was sunny and 81.

Yesterday Les worked in the yard - edged, trimmed, mowed, plus a few other things.  I went out and swept and used the blower to help clean up.  I have the mulched areas in pretty good shape.  Les also replaced the outside faucets.  When he had turned the outside water back on he discovered a leak in one and thought he would just fix both. 


Here is a view of the pull-out shelves that we have in two of the new cabinets.  I am waiting on a call now from the lady doing the scheduling for the backsplash.  She had told us next week, but needed to firm up day and time.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: