Monday, March 26, 2018

A Weekend Recap

The weather people took the Wintry mix off the forecast, but it was still cold and breezy here.  The sun was out and it looked good outside, but it was not conducive to yard work or playing golf.

The kitchen and dining room are still in disarray, but I cleaned the rest of the house, scrubbed bathrooms, cleaned floors, dusted, etc.  Also did up all the laundry and tackled some desk work.

I told Les I was going to take Kirk to the car wash and asked if he wanted to go.  He didn't; said he was going to start hauling things out to the curb for bulk pick-up.  While I was at the car wash he got out the other "carpet" floor mats for Kirk and Spock.  We use Weather Tech ones during the Winter.  So when I got back we detailed Kirk, Les swapped out the mats, and then I took Spock to the car wash.  Did the same detailing and clean-up for Spock, too.  I went to the Soap n' Suds car wash.  I hadn't gone there in quite a while and was pleasantly surprised that they have all new equipment in the automated car wash.  It did a much better job!

While I was already outside, I cleaned off the porch and filled the bird feeder.

And now we are just waiting to hear the kitchen work continues.  😊

Take care and stay safe!  God Bless America!

No comments: