Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Some More Progress

It is still cold here, at least for this time of year.  Today is in the low 40's and windy.  There was no golf today due to that and the mud.  There was no yard work done either for the same reasons.

Les and I went to Starbucks and brought our coffee back home, watched some ESPN, read the paper, and I did the usual morning stuff.  We went to the "Y" after lunch.  In between, I worked on emptying some more of the kitchen cabinets.  I'm just taking my time and deciding what things to part with and what to keep.  I already have another large box to go to DAV for drop off.

My goal in the new kitchen is to have everything that I use within easy reach!  So when it comes time to move things back into cabinets and drawers, it will take a little time to decide exactly where things will go.  I have already made a couple decisions I plan to stick with.  😊  The plans for the new cabinets are converting a couple spaces that are currently cabinets with shelves into multiple large deep drawers.  And the new large cabinets will have pull-out shelves.  Never had those before, so will have to see exactly how to space things.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


No comments: