Friday, February 9, 2018

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone is doing well!  Les and I are good.  After a frost delay this morning he is out on the golf course.  It's a nice sunny day and around 50 degrees.

I've been doing some things around the house, a little cleaning, a load of laundry, watching a show I slept through.  😊

As far as I know the girls and their families are well.  Everyone is busy.

Les and I took Kirk in for the 40,000 mile service yesterday.  Some things were found that needed attention and they were taken care of with one exception.  The part to fix the problem with the back hatch opening is on back-order and they will call when it comes in.  That will be covered by warranty.  Spock goes in for the annual inspection next week.

I am anxious to start cleaning out the kitchen cabinets, but it is a bit too soon to be emptying them for the work in the kitchen.  Hopefully, very soon the work will begin building our cabinets in this workshop at Colonial Kitchens!


Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: