Saturday, February 17, 2018

Some Thoughts on Email


I like email.  I like getting hand written letters, too, but those are few and far between.  I am safety conscious and do not open every email that comes in.  If I don't recognize a name or subject it goes straight to the trash file.  Select and trash!

Having made that clear, let me say that some of the emails that show up in my inbox are a hoot!  

For instance....... just recently I was selected to be in a medical cannabis trial!  Woo-Hoo!!  Don't get excited, that one did not get opened.  I could also have many, many new friends!  They are mostly from Asia and Russia and we would probably have some language difficulties, but the subject lines said pictures were available.  (I bet!!)  (I did not look)   Every now and then there is a Nigerian Prince trying to contact me.  He must be getting really disappointed by now.

So, stay safe, people!  In the words of Pam------ DO NOT CLICK ON EVERYTHING!

Life is good!  God Bless America!

No comments: