Monday, July 7, 2008

End of Day Seven

Well, um, er, today was not exactly what I was expecting. As I said, the plumbers did return. And about an hour and a half later they left. This is what was done. And I will be the first to admit, that must not have been easy making holes in the foundation with a sledge hammer. There is another hole behind that tub of stuff on the left.

That green can is evidently weighing down the new drain set-up. It smells strongly of massive adhesive in there. And yes, that is mud, which, unfortunately managed to move around the house causing a major clean-up after the plumbers departed.




Obviously, they are not finished in there. Which will change the schedule for the tile man who was supposed to be coming in tomorrow to prep the shower floor and get the pitch right for the draining of water. As the plumbers were getting into their vehicles, I asked "how is it going?" and they said they will be back in the morning and work all day on the rest of the tasks.

So, I called Scott, and let him know, so he could let Kirk, the tile man know and they can work out scheduling. I am sure I will be hearing from Scott early in the morning to let us know what's going to happen.

After cleaning up and talking to the furry kids, I went out and did a few errands. Supper was Chic-Fil-A salads and some fruit. I am ready to call it a night. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments: