Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day Twenty-Three

Making progress! Kirk was here this morning and did the grout on the whole floor. He will start on the tile installation on the shower walls tomorrow. (I'll take pictures after that) He said he was going to spend the afternoon picking up the wall tiles and then checking on the glass block for the dividing wall.
The man from the counter-top company came this afternoon to measure and take pictures and pick up one of the new sinks. Much discussion and many questions with him. When I asked how long it usually took to get the counter tops, he checked his clipboard and told me we are scheduled for installation on August 1st! Hadn't heard that before.
When he was done, I did some clean-up and got ready for a quick exercise session and swim. Quick is the key word there. I was in the water about 15-20 minutes before there was some thunder and the pool closed. So I came home and showered and went to work. It's been raining off and on ever since .
Golfer and I just finished some measuring and marking on the bare wall to figure out what size mirrors to order. The company had told me it usually only takes about four days to get the mirrors. When Scott was here this morning he said don't believe that, it usually takes longer. So when I get a chance to get out, I will go order two oval beveled edge mirrors.
That's all for now. Onward we go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can also add a tile mural to coordinate with the plain tiles. Maybe a Monet landscape on ceramic or a Tuscan landscape on tumbled marble

http://www.AliciaTappDesigns.com
Any image on tiles