Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Ahhhhhhhhh.........

Things are getting back into routine.  I'm getting things checked off my "to-do" list.  Life is good!

Most of you know I love to see the sun rise at the beach.  I recently posted this picture on Facebook just to remind us all that beauty can be found anywhere.  I took the picture while stopped at the red light on the way to Starbucks.  You just have to keep your eyes open and look!


It's been a nice quiet morning so far.  I did the usual morning stuff, made us waffles for breakfast, enjoyed my coffee and read the paper; also did a load of laundry.  Les has gone to the "Y". 

Cecil has an appointment for his annual check-up today and in a little bit I will round him up, groom him, and get him in the carrier.  I did the grooming and nail clipping for Angus and Finnigan last evening while Les was watching football.

While I have Cecil at the doctor, Les has a chiropractor appointment. 

So, as I said, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: