Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Shirt


I'm just now getting around to posting a picture of my new shirt!  Christmas gift from Les!  I love it!

So, today is Tuesday.  The rain has stopped, the sun is out, temps are in the 40's.  Puddles and mud are still in yard.

I haven't been outside though.  We had two service calls this morning and after those some cleaning needed to be done.  I just finished putting the mop away.

Our Culligan system was checked and new filters installed.  We're good for another year unless something comes up.  Everything is back in place under the sink.

Sadly, the dryer repair did not go so well.  Nice man; checked everything out and cleaned some lint out of the inside.  But the problem causing the loud noise/rattle is the motor dying.  He said it is okay to use it.  It will either get louder and louder until we can't stand it or it will just stop working.  He did not recommend replacing it as it is the most expensive part of the dryer.  Les asked me if I wanted to go buy a new one and I said I'd rather just use it for a while and wait.

The dryer work made a bigger mess but that is all cleaned up and things put back into place there, too. 

We still haven't heard from the installer for the garage door opener.  I called Home Depot again and still haven't talked to anyone.  If I don't get a call back today I will stop in while I am out doing errands tomorrow.

Other than the cleaning, some desk work has been done and a few other things.

Just a reminder...... postage rates go up on the 27th.  Time to get more Forever stamps!  The rate goes up to $.55 for first class.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


No comments: