Saturday, January 19, 2019

Hey!


I thought I'd start this post with a picture I took yesterday morning on the way to Starbucks.  😊

This picture does not capture the total beauty of the sky, but you can get the idea.

Today is cloudy and let me just say, our area continues to have weird weather.  It's a cloudy 50 degrees and Les and the guys are out playing golf.  Rain is supposed to start later today and continue into tomorrow.  Sunday is forecast to start out at 60 degrees with the rain, then get windy - 25 mph or more with higher gusts - and by night time the temperatures are supposed to be in the teens.  I have no plans to be doing anything outside.  If you need me look under my quilt.  There will more than likely be one of the furry boys on top of me.

The garage door opener is scheduled for installation on Monday.  I will be glad when that is done.  And since the temps are supposed to be in the 20's, Les will be home (no golf) to talk to the man and check things.  😊

Nothing major is going on, we're just keeping up with all the normal things, getting to the "Y", doing errands, etc.

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: