Sunday, January 13, 2019

Whooosh!!! The Sound of the Week Passing By!

I certainly believe there is a possibility that time warps exist.  I'm just sayin'.  😊

Anyway...... I hope you are all doing well.  And for those of you that have been battling colds, flu, and other ailments, I wish you speedy recoveries.

Les and I are doing okay.  There hasn't been much golf lately; it is cold again here.  We had a little snow last evening.  Within an hour it had turned to rain and it is still raining and COLD.  At least so far it isn't freezing on anything, but we do have some huge puddles and more mud in the yard.

Cecil's check-up went well and he is doing okay.  All the furry boys are in warm spots all curled up and napping right now.

We had to go buy a new garage door opener.  I told Les I was done being annoyed by it not closing when I try to leave the garage and he agreed with me.  We are waiting to hear from the installer about scheduling the installation.

I need to "call the man" and get the appliance repair man here to check our dryer.  It seems to be drying okay but it is getting very noisy. 

We already have the Culligan Man scheduled for this coming week, too, for the annual service.

We have made it to the "Y" several times, watched some movies and recorded shows, read some good books, and taken care of all the day to day chores.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America! 

BRRRRRR!

No comments: