Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Getting Back to Routines!

So the holidays are over.  Everyone will be getting back to normal routines.  Like I saw in the paper this morning, "the holidays are not really over until you aren't picking pine needles and tinsel out of your socks!"  That struck me as funny even though we have artificial trees and do not use tinsel anymore.  Although I do have some vintage unopened packs of it in my storage bins.  (you do just not want to see what happens when a cat eats tinsel)

Anyway....  school is starting back.  Cutie Girl left on the bus this morning and Jacquie sent this picture.  Little Miss E and Nikola were seeing her off and missing her.


Boxer and Bloomer are still out of class all this week and don't go back until next Monday.  Jordan is finished with TNCC classes and getting things in order for ODU next Fall.

Yesterday was 70, today won't get past 50 and it's going to start raining again later.  We have standing puddles and large patches of moss growing in some areas of the yard.  Les layered up and went to play golf with the guys. 

It's a Starbucks day and I've been enjoying my coffee and doing the morning stuff and just relaxing a little.  I'm going out to tidy up Kirk when I finish here.  I cleaned up a bag full of leaves from the front mulched area yesterday.  Looks much better!

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: