Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Gotta' Love This Tech Support

I just finished up what seemed like a couple hours with Verizon Wireless tech support.  It wasn't really that long, just seemed like it because this stuff still makes me tense and causes anxiety.  But I spoke with two nice young sounding ladies who were both helpful.

I think the problem of getting into our account is solved.  Several issues were corrected.  But I had to approve the remote control process and let one of them take over.  The interesting thing was what showed up on my screen.

10:48 AM Connecting...
10:48 AM Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
10:48 AM Support session established with Jesus.
10:49 AM You have granted full permission to Jesus. To revoke, click the red X on the toolbar or press Pause/Break on the keyboard.
10:49 AM Remote Control started by Jesus.
11:05 AM Jesus has ended the session.
11:05 AM Remote Control by Jesus stopped.

Seems like a good idea to let Him take control!

I asked the young lady at the time about this and she said they don't put their full real names on there and decided this was a good idea.  Seems right to me.

Have a good day!  Stay safe!  Life is great!  And God Bless America!

No comments: