Thursday, October 25, 2018

Just a Fall Day!

It is currently a 52 degree, sunny, but breezy day here.  I could see a little frost on the grass at the golf course this morning.  It's only supposed to get a few degrees warmer this afternoon.  So, yay!  Fall!

I had to make a quick run to Best Buy.  The protective cover fell off my new phone.  Wouldn't stick back on.  It was under warranty and we had been told if we had any problems with anything  to come back to the store, specifically the Geek Squad desk.  I was there when the store opened at 10:00.  By 10:08 I was back in Kirk and heading out of the parking lot.  All fixed up with a new screen cover!

Then I went through the Soap n' Suds car wash.  Came home and did the detailing.  And while I had Kirk sitting on the driveway, I cleaned the garage floor.

Les had gone to the "Y" and when he got home he emptied Spock and then he went to the car wash.  So we must have been thinking the same things again!

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


No comments: