Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Some Random Thoughts

Things I am tired of:

People who are so opinionated that they won't even consider listening to others.

People who are so self-centered and feel so entitled that they they never think of others or realize how rude they are being.

People who don't want to work and expect everything to be done for them and given to them.

People who never acknowledge a gift or kindness or say "thank you".

Traffic

And on a lighter note, the onslaught of Pumpkin Spice everywhere this time of year!



Things I am grateful for:

Les, my loving husband

Family

Cats, and all the rest of God's wonderful creatures; except maybe the mosquitoes and ticks.  I could do without those.

All the beauty in our world - God did a really great job and we should all be grateful and appreciate it.  Take time to look around once in a while, people!


This is just some of the beauty I mentioned.  Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: