Monday, October 22, 2018

Huh. Just Stuff

It's a sunny 42 right now; not as windy as yesterday.   Les layered up and went to play golf.  I hope they have a good round.

It was a Starbucks morning here and I've had my dark roast coffee, breakfast, read the paper, and done the usual morning stuff.  Going to tackle finishing the window cleaning, do a couple errands and go to the "Y" today.

The furry boys have been busy.  Finnigan got all excited when I was getting the Christmas things out of the closet yesterday to rearrange to fit the new tree in.  He was disappointed when I put everything back in and closed the doors.  They like helping with the decorations and want to hurry things along so they can sleep under the tree.  I told him it won't be too long.

Then last night we were watching "Last Ship" and it was almost to the end of the show and the TV shut off.  WTH!  Les hadn't touched the remote.  The boys had been walking around and behind the TV and "someone" stepped on the power strip and turned things off.  This is not the first time this has happened.  Fortunately we were recording the show, so we just  found the spot and watched it after things were back in place.

Basically I just wanted to say hi!  I hope everyone is having a good day!  Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is good!


No particular reason for the picture.  I just thought it was cute!  😊

No comments: