Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is well and happy! 

This morning was an "omelette day" here.  So I made one for Les and I had scrambled.  The kitchen is all cleaned up now.  Les plans to do yard work and then later today we have a couple errands to do.

I tried the camera on my new phone.  Pretty good!


More and more people are putting out pumpkins and decorating for Halloween.  I have not gotten any pumpkins yet.  Usually I get a couple smaller ones and set around in the mulched areas.  More often than not they either rot from the heat and humidity or the wildlife chews on them.  I gave up years ago on having Indian corn as a decoration.  It would get dragged all over the yard and eaten.  But I do love Nature!

Nothing else from here.  Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: