Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mothra!

If you "do" Facebook and follow Golfer, you saw his post on Mothra this week.  If not, here's the story:

When Golfer  was feeding the furry kids first thing on Monday morning, he saw Mothra on our window!  He came and got me to look.  He said it looked like Mothra was trying to move our house off the foundation!

Monday was a hot day and that window gets a lot of sun.  We kept on eye on Mothra.  He never moved all day.  Towards evening we wondered if he was still living.  I hated to think Mothra had ruptured himself with an effort to move our house, and I'm usually an optimist, so I suggested perhaps he was nocturnal.  We kept watching.  About 10:00 p.m. I got the flashlight and looked out the window.  Mothra had moved!  Happy travels, Mothra!  You were interesting!

Stay safe!

No comments: