Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Feels Like Non-Stop!

Golfer and I had a very nice vacation and have been playing catch-up ever since we got home.  You know how it is.  Seems like one thing after another.  But everything is put away, laundry is done, house has been cleaned, yard work has been done, groceries have been bought.  I've been working on errands and think I have those pretty well under control.

Our furry kid, Angus, is still having problems.  He is on a special diet and will have surgery next week to remove crystals/stones from his bladder.  Hopefully the surgery will take care of the problems and he will feel better.  The good news is that his kidneys are fine.

Today's errands included a stop at the laundromat to wash a king size bedspread.  It will fit in our washer, but always gets unbalanced and bumps and rattles the machine around. A soaking wet king size spread weighs a LOT and I have trouble repositioning it.  So it's easier to just wash it at the laundromat.  I bring it home to dry. 

I tackled some of the yard work and clean-up when I got home.  Pulled weeds, trimmed some things, potted new geraniums for the porch pots, cleaned bird poo off the deck, porch and siding.  One area looked like a pterodactyl might have flown by!

So life goes on.  Summer is here even if the calendar doesn't say so yet. Life is good,  Stay safe!


No comments: