Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Good Day

Golfer and I had a good day today.

A couple weeks ago I received an offer from Amazon Local.  It gave me a ten dollar credit to spend to try out the new program.  I used it to get a twenty dollar certificate to a restaurant that we really like.  So this morning we went to Lunch Bell and had a very nice breakfast.  And when all was said and done it only cost us a little over three dollars!

This afternoon we went to see "Amazing Spiderman 2".  I had a gift card from Mothers' Day.  When Golfer bought our "seniors" tickets, he got a coupon for free popcorn because we have a rewards card and points had accumulated.   I had a three dollar off popcorn offer on the Regal app on my phone!  So movies, Cokes, and popcorns cost us $2.25 out of pocket.  And it was a really good movie!

Like I said, a good day!

Stay safe!

No comments: