Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Just An Update

About the fence..... two workers showed up after 10:00 a.m.  I have not seen these guys before, but they appear to know what they are doing.  We'll see.

Otherwise, it is still hot and humid.

Covid cases are still increasing.  More things are being cancelled.  The Mayor says get vaccinated, wear a mask, distance, be safe, etc.

Cutie Girl and Little Miss E meet their teachers tomorrow and school will start for them next week.  It remains to be seen whether school will stay in the classrooms as planned or if things have to be changed.  We can only hope.

I have officially started "Fall cleaning".  🍂 🍂  I plan on one room or one special cleaning project a day.  That will probably be every other day and I'll pace myself so I don't over-do. 😊 My joints only like so much.  So far I have done the dining room and I did the major cleanup of the front mulched area.

Tomorrow our semi-recumbent elliptical machine is to be delivered and set up.  Then we will get the tech parts set up and start using it!

Life is good, even if stressful at times.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.

Here's a close-up picture of the new flag out front.

God Bless America!

No comments: