Saturday, August 21, 2021

Fence Day Four

Some progress on day four!  




The fence guys were here a little longer than usual on Thursday and things are looking a little better.  The back yard is still a mess, but we'll deal with that when this is all completed.  There is still quite a bit for them to do.

FYI, there will be no Day Five post.  They did not come on Friday.  When I had called about getting the wood in the front yard moved, we were told the men would be back on Monday.  I am writing this on Saturday evening.  They actually showed up early this morning and worked for a couple hours.  Then it started to rain hard, so they packed up and left.

I will  let you know how Monday goes.  If it seems like my posts are sort of out of sync, I was ready to write and "stuff" happened and then I got an optical migraine that made my vision wonky and gave me a headache.  It's better now.

Take care and stay safe.  God Bless America!

No comments: