Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I'm Doing Well

I hope you are all continuing to stay safe.

 

My surgery went well.  I was told that as soon as the nerve block wore off I could use my hand lightly. The nerve block lasted until about 3:30 after the surgery.  Each day is a little better.  The big bandage has to stay dry until it comes off tomorrow.  The tingly feeling and numbness I had had before the surgery is all gone.  I see the doctor again in two weeks.  Life is good!

Les and I went to First Watch for breakfast this morning.  He's been doing a great job taking care of me.

We are getting two new side tables for beside our chairs and they are coming this afternoon from the Amish furniture store near us.

Hopefully our new refrigerator will arrive tomorrow.  Different store but same delivery company.  Keep your fingers crossed.  😊

The yard is really greening up and there are buds and leaves coming out on everything.  Looks pretty with the new mulch.  We're having some rain today.  In a couple days it is supposed to be 80.

Take care and stay safe.  God Bless America!

No comments: