Sunday, March 21, 2021

Hey!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  And I hope that pretty soon everyone will have had the Covid vaccine.

Les and I are doing okay here.  I've been keeping up with things and today I've been doing some odds and ends that needed attention.  The surgery on my left hand is tomorrow morning.  I will probably be a little limited for a couple days.  I'm hoping it goes as well as the surgery on my right hand did.

The sun is out today, there is a breeze, and it is in the upper 50's.

Our yard is looking pretty good at the moment.  The azalea bushes are greening up.  There are leaves and leaf buds coming out on the hydrangeas.  The day lilies are shooting up green leaves, too.  the trees are getting leaf buds, too.  The guys did a good job cleaning up across the back of our yard and cleaning out the rocks and mulch areas back there. The new cedar mulch is pretty and smells great, too.


I will get a picture of the front later. 

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: