Friday, March 12, 2021

Hey!

Just some updates and thoughts getting posted today.

Our weather here has been beautiful for a few days; sunny and in the 70's. Shorts weather for Les playing golf!  Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit cooler, but still nice I think.  Neighbors' daffodils are blooming.  The pink bud trees out on the road medians are blooming.  Pollen is in the air!

I got out and did bit of yard work.  So nice to get out and get it done.

I had postponed the surgery on my left hand for carpal tunnel relief because of Covid concerns.  There are still Covid concerns, but Les and I are fully vaccinated now.  I called to talk to my doctor's scheduler and she said the 22nd of this month or else the end of April.  So there is a slight rush to get things all done and ready.  But so far, so good.  I have to say, it will be nice to have all the feeling back in my hand and have full use.  I do have to go up to the hospital and have a Covid test (requirement) next Friday.  I don't expect any problems since we have been being so careful and plan to continue doing so.

We got a call this morning telling us that our refrigerator is finally in Lowe's warehouse and should be delivered tomorrow.  Not holding my breath, but the man did sound pretty positive about it.  We'll get a call this evening with a time frame.

Another large limb fell down in our back yard.  I think it's from our neighbor's tree.  I dragged it back behind our shed and started another pile.  I am hoping the guys come sometime soon to finish cleanup in the back and put down the new mulch. 

As far as I know our girls and families are okay.  We have friends getting vaccines and having after effects, one has had surgery, family in Ohio are recovered from Covid.  All are doing okay right now.

Our taxes are done!

So, life remains great! Take care of yourselves and stay safe!  God Bless America!

I took this picture last evening when I was dragging the limb back behind the shed.  I love pretty sky pictures!

No comments: