Saturday, March 27, 2021

Canon Boulevard - Beautiful!


Other areas of beauty are the flowers all around, and all the other trees blooming and getting leaves.  Our newer small tree in the back yard should be blooming in the next day or so.  All this also means pollen counts are going up.

Today is lovely, heading to 70 and sunny.  Yesterday we set a heat record and it was 84 humid degrees.

Les is playing golf.  I went to the Commissary this morning to stock up the new fridge/freezer.  That was what was on my to-do list for today.  I am still rearranging and deciding what to put where in the new appliance.  There are more choices than I'm used to. 😊

My hand continues to heal and I'm doing well.

I hope you are all well.  Take care and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: