Monday, March 8, 2021

Some Updates

Les and I received our second doses of Covid vaccine on Friday.  We had a few minor side effects but nothing too awful.  We are feeling better today and Les is playing golf.  I am catching up on things.

We have ongoing drama with the new refrigerator that we purchased and paid for in December...... and STILL have not gotten.  Last Thursday evening we got a call that it was being delivered on Friday afternoon.  At the same time as our vaccine appointments!  I had to call and change the delivery and was told it would be on Saturday.  Except we did not receive the calls we were told would be happening.  I called Lowe's and spent what seemed like an eternity on the phone with several people.  First one told me it was out of stock.  Next one tried to help but said it showed it was a special order.....  and on it went.  The gist of it is, Lowe's doesn't know when  - and in my mind I suspect "IF" - it will be coming.  Someone is supposed to be calling us.  I'm not holding my breath on that. 

I've been taking care of things and getting the usual stuff done. There is always something that needs attention.  One of those things is cleaning the windows.  I've decided that can wait until the power washing is done next month. 😊

Les got all our tax paperwork done and turned in.  We'll get a call when our "guy" is finished.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  God Bless America!

Just one of our Easter decorations that makes me smile.

No comments: