Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Short Sun

We had almost two days of nice sunny weather.  And we were expecting today to be nice, too, but the forecasters changed all that to cooler and more rain.  Disappointing. So, no golf, I'm not going to the car wash as I had planned, and the yard is not drying out.

Otherwise, we are okay.  I have PT this morning and will be leaving shortly. 

I got some errands done yesterday, and a few other odds and ends around here.

The pansy pots are doing very well and getting ready to bust out in blooms in spite of the weather!


There are many buds hiding in those leaves.  😊

I went to the library to donate several books and took this picture of some beautiful flowers in front of the building.  It will be a mass of yellow blooms soon!


The pink bud trees are blooming in the area and the Bradford pear trees are just starting to show blooms. 

Life is great, even if it is wet!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: