Monday, February 25, 2019

"Blinded By the Light"

Hooray!  The rain finally stopped yesterday afternoon!  Right now it is a sunny 43 here.

It was still drizzling yesterday afternoon when Jacquie, Jordan and I went to CNU to see the student production of "Oklahoma".  When we came out of the theater the sun was out so bright we had to squint!

The show was very good.  I am a big fan of  Broadway musicals and list to Broadway XM in the car most of the time.  "Oklahoma" is a classic so I know the music.  There were definitely some great voices in the show.  And it was great to spend time with Jacquie and Jordan.

I have PT this morning and have some errands to do today. I am doing okay.  The pain in my knee has gotten better.  I am still feeling twinges and aches in my hip area, but am still hopeful that the cortisone injection is going to take care of the bursitis.

The yard is still wet and puddly, so there is no sense even thinking about any work out there.  But daffodils in the area are blooming!  We saw quite a few blooms yesterday in the medians on the way to the show!  Beautiful!


I couldn't take pictures since I was driving so here is some clipart.  😊

Les isn't playing golf today because he says the course is too wet.  I imagine he will be going to the driving range sometime though. 

As always, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: