Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday Already

Huh.  The week didn't seem that busy, but it "flew by".  There were a couple PT sessions, home exercises, a haircut, a doctor's appointment, all the usual stuff to do, and LOTS of rain. 

So, let's start with weather.....  I have no idea how much rain we have had this week.  There have been a couple very brief appearances by the sun, but like I said, "brief".  Let's just say we have enough rain that the stepping stones in our mulched areas are covered up by the rain puddles and leave it at that.  And the golf course is so wet that there is no play, but some of the guys have met at the course to play cards.  The rain might let up tomorrow.  We'll see.

While I'm on the topic of rain, Jacquie shared this picture on Facebook.  It sums up the conditions here.  😊  She and Chris want to get things started on their garden for this year.  So far it's not going well.


PT has been going okay.  Some things make the pain worse and some might be helping.  However, I saw Dr. Aldridge yesterday and since the steroids and PT have not made me better, he has decided the pain is being caused by bursitis.  He gave me a cortisone injection and said to see him again in a month.  But if the pain is not a lot better in ten days to come back sooner.  I don't want to be too optimistic, and it might just be wishful thinking, but I do think I feel a little better today. 

The haircut feels much better.  Elisha does a good job!

Les and I have been doing things around the house, reading, watching TV.  He's been to the "Y".  During one of those very brief "no rain" times I got a couple errands done.

The furry boys would like some sun spots, too.  This picture was taken right before I came to the computer.  Cecil and Finnigan are napping on the bed.  Angus is napping in the living room.


But, life is great.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: