Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Things We Put Up With Because We Love Our Children

We were "Elfed" this morning!  Actually, I probably should say Les was "Elfed".  There is a long, on-going "thing" between Les and Jacquie about Will Ferrell.  There is much teasing and laughing.  I think she buys him every DVD he makes and Les does not watch them. So now we have this on our porch.


She says that Will is lighted and we will find out tonight when we turn on the lights and he inflates.  I can hardly wait.

In other news.... it's sunny and 50's today.  Still have mud in the yard though.

Tomorrow I will be doing some food prep for Christmas dinner.  Les found a delicious sounding recipe for twice baked potato casserole.  If you need me, I'll be frying and crumbling a pound or so of bacon.  🎅  And then scrubbing the kitchen.

I hope everyone is well and happy.  Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is great! (even with a big ol' elf on your porch!)

No comments: