Sunday, December 30, 2018

Hey!

Just checking in.  I've been busy doing odds and ends here.  I did get the un-decorating done and we got everything packed up and put away.  And the subsequent cleaning was done.  To be perfectly honest, I over-did it a bit and pushed myself to get it finished and had a couple of achier days where I slowed down just a little.  And achiness is not helped by our up and down temperatures.  We've had 70 again and then 40 and back and forth.  Today is 40's and I've been cold all day.

Another project that I've finished was cleaning out our file cabinet.  After sorting through paperwork I started shredding.  I have a huge bag of "bits" to put out for garbage pick-up.  And that is another job done!  The end of the year reports we need for a couple things for taxes have been done, too.  I'm glad to have those finished!

Yesterday morning we went to breakfast and then Les went to do errands and the Commissary with me.  He had decided to not play golf because of the additional rain and mud around here.  Not raining today but we do have the puddles and mud.

I forgot to post this picture of the Junior's, (NYC) cheesecake that Les ordered for us to have with Christmas dinner.  It tasted as great as it looked!  We discovered Junior's when we had our NYC Amtrak trip a few years ago.


And here is a picture of Angus and Finnigan with their Christmas toys.  😊  I tried to get all three of the furry boys but Cecil was playing elsewhere.  The picture looks  like they are just lying there being lazy, but this is actually mid-roll. 


So, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: