Thursday, December 13, 2018

Just Some Thoughts

So, I have been doing some errands this week.  Had to go to Lowe's for a large jug of commercial grade Windex.  I use Windex for a lot things and have found this version is the best.  I figured while I was there in the store I'd walk through the Christmas area.  They were just about cleaned out and everything was marked down for clearance already.  It was two weeks until Christmas at that time.

Then yesterday morning I got an email and ad from A.C. Moore saying they were having their Christmas clearance sale and everything was discounted up to 70% off.  I had a hair appointment yesterday morning so I went by A.C. Moore when I was done with that.  Lots of empty shelves and everything marked down.  I have been planning to do some shopping after Christmas this year because we needed new garland for the porch for next year.  They didn't have much but I found some I like so that is taken care of. 

Which brings me to this - - - - - aren't things really being rushed a lot this year??  I feel sorry for the folks who do their decorating and shopping in mid-December.

Another thought to ponder..... why is under the Christmas tree on the tree skirt the best place to hack up a hairball???? Both tree skirts are in the wash this morning.  The boys are fine.  😊

Les is outside cleaning up leaves.  There are still soft spots and mud in our yard but it is supposed to rain again starting late tomorrow.  I just saw a report that said our area is about 20" over the normal for yearly rain amounts and it isn't the end of the year yet.

I have plans to finish wrapping a couple things, and finish the laundry, and finish some desk "stuff"....

Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!


No comments: