Thursday, December 27, 2018

Rest Time

I think I am done for the day and it is going to be a pizza night.  I've been un-decorating, carefully wrapping and packing up ornaments and decorations and cleaning. I am tired.  I started this yesterday morning; finished today.  I especially wanted to get the outside things put away before the rain starts again.  There are still a few small cleaning chores to be done but those will wait until tomorrow.

Les played in a charity golf tournament yesterday.  Today he had the last PT session and he has exercises to do at home for his shoulder.  He has helped with some of the un-decorating and I get the impression he is glad we are finished.  😊

It was cold again today and started out sunny; getting pretty cloudy right now.

One of these days when the weather is just right, we will go outside and set up a target to practice with for one of my Christmas presents.....


The instructions say "treat like a real gun" and "practice until you are sure you will hit what you are aiming at"  It promises to not splatter the bug, but there might be residual salt.  I think outside use, but may try it in the garage for the slugs that have been showing up out there.  It's really creepy to open the door to go out into the garage and see a slug hanging there on the door frame.  Ick.

I browsed through the clipart to find one that showed resting.  This popped up on the first page.  It seemed appropriate.  (and obviously someone out there can read my mind!)


Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is great!


No comments: