Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Another Sunny Day Here!

It's nice and bright today; the temperature is in the mid-40's as I am writing.  Les layered up and went to play golf. 

I've been busy around here with the usual "stuff".  It was one of our Starbucks' mornings so I enjoyed my Christmas blend coffee.  Just returned from getting my hair trimmed.  And I will be heading to the "Y" after I get some lunch.

I did a little bit of clean-up work in the yard yesterday.  I hadn't really planned to, but when I went out to fill the bird feeder there were just so many leaves on and around the deck and patio I  had to do something.  Ended up with three large bags full of leaves that I cleaned up.  Looks better.  When the yard firms up a bit more, maybe we can get the rest of the leaves bagged up.  Some areas of the yard are still very muddy and soft.

We are having dinner tonight with two of our friends at Salsa's and we're looking forward to that.  And we'll get to see the decorations in City Center.

I've been trying to catch a picture of Finnigan under the tree but he seems to sit on the back side of the tree when he sits under it!  So here's a picture of him relaxing in Les' chair.  🎅


 Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: