Sunday, December 16, 2018

Still Not Done

In my last post I said Les had gone out to clean up leaves and do yard work.  He needed my help for a bit and since I was out there and already getting "schmutz" on me I just did a few other things outside.  It was another case of "one thing leads to another".  But we got things cleaned up and have at least twenty big bags of leaves for Les to get out to the curb.  While he was mowing and doing things I was cleaning up the mulched areas, filling the bird feeder, and other assorted chores.  Les also got the outside water lines turned off and drained and the hoses put away.

One day was filled up with grocery shopping, errands and a trip to the "Y".  And yesterday we gave the bathrooms a good scrub.  Les got the shower head off and I soaked and cleaned it and he got it back up.  While I was cleaning the bathrooms, he was tightening door handles.  And then I was on to other cleaning and even straightened up the garage shelves a little bit.  You know, just usual home maintenance stuff.

So, some of those things I wanted to finish did not get done.  But I am hopeful!

It has been raining again for the last couple days.  Sometimes just a drizzle, other times raining harder.  Our quantity of mud has increased.  Our neighbor had some work done in her yard that we are all hoping will help with the drainage issues on her side.  Work on the other side is scheduled for next Spring for us.

I was browsing through my clipart again; just sharing a cute one.  It's the reason for the season.



Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: