Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Well! Another Sign of Fall!

I admit I do love my Starbucks coffee. I know there are some folks who question that.  But I figure I don't smoke, drink, have a drug habit, or have expensive hobbies, so if I want Starbucks coffee a couple times a week - or a new Vera bag for that matter - I'm gonna have it!  So in honor of Starbucks, I will post this picture.  😊


Today is the first day of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I will not be having any, but their new Fall menu items look tempting for breakfast.  I might try a pumpkin scone, or their new coffee cake.  I know there are a lot of people who absolutely love this seasonal latte.  Not me, I'll just have my bold dark roast coffee with a splash of half and half.

This was even a hot topic on Golic and Wingo this morning!

So here we are, almost to the end of August.  We are back to hot, humid, and high heat index readings here.  Might rain later in the week.  Arrangements are set for the Fall yard aeration and seeding, etc.  I need to schedule the check-up of the heating system with "our guy".  Won't actually have that done until early October, but I like to get on his schedule and see the same guy who knows our system.

Les is starting to research our road trip for next year.  Should be fun!

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: